3.02.2013

Disney Magic

We flew into LA last week and spent a week on holiday with my parents.
There were so many perfect days spent at Disneyland.
We used to live in LA when I was a kid, so we'd go to Disneyland all the time.
It's so nostalgic and magical for all of us.
I don't think I could have asked for a better reunion with my parents.

Oh, and it was my little nephew Seth's first time at Disney!
It was so fun to be part of his fist Disney experience.
He's a bit too young to really know what's going on...but it was magical nonetheless.











Disneyland has to be one of my favorite places on Earth.
I mean, Tim and I even spent a day there on our Honeymoon! We must love the place, right?
It's just so full of wonderful memories for me.
And this trip has made it even more of a special place.

11 comments:

  1. Oh man I miss Disneyland! I used to go all the time when I was little... Hm... A road trip seems in order for this summer... It's time to go back. Haha.
    xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun, you and your fam are so cute!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great photos! Glad you had a good time!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disneyland! That looks like it was so much fun!
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Disneyland and would sooo love to!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these photos and I'm so glad I found your blog! I used to work at DIsneyland and also frequently go there... and I met my fiancee there so it's very special to me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful photos got me all excited to head to Disneyland in May! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much loveliness. I still remember that sheer joy seeing the Disney castle on holiday, aged 10. I went with friends for one of our 21st's too- you're never too old for Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh DisneyLand!!!<3 How amazing is that!? These photos are so beautiful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Disneyland is one of my favorite places, too. I don't think I'll ever outgrow it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never actually been to Disneyland only Disneyworld, but I can see how you feel nostalgic when you are there. It is a lovely place, I'm sure! Also you look amazing and your parents are adorable.

    ReplyDelete