1.10.2013

At The Cinema

We went out to our favorite cinema last night!
It's a beautiful boutique-style cinema with only three theaters.
Every theater is ornately decorated and absolutely stunning.
Ours had a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

After the movie, we walked around and found this amazing location
where they apparently have a farmers market on Sundays.
I think we'll have to check it out this weekend!
 


Dress & Shoes: Free People | Shirt: Glassons | Scarf: Red Current

And we found this path that curved around the back of the theater.
There were fairy lights in the trees and people talking and laughing at a nearby restaurant.
It was pretty magical.






We saw Les Miserables. It was pretty magnificent.
Such an amazing story. Definitely shed a couple tears.
Go see it if you haven't already!



12 comments:

  1. Isn't matakana great?! We visited there on our honeymoon :) spent a fortune at Red Letter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love LOVE Matakana and especially that cinema. Have you been to Brick Bay vineyard? It is close by and has an amazing art trail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf and lacey dress combo!

    I want to see les Mis because I loved the book, but I don't know if I can handle musicals. When I saw rent at the movies I started yelling out "STOP SINGING" because I was so frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep you look extra lovely in these pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so fabulous - love the dress! Have a great day!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a nice location Ö it looks very vintage, love it! Also is your outfit very amazing, and love your haircolor! ^^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun evening out - i wish we had more of those kinds of special theatres in our city. seeing Les Mis in those surrounding would make it all the more wondrous! it's on my list of must-get-to's, hopefully this week if the plan doesn't fail :)

    uber darling outfit - you look amazing with that rad red hair color lades. LOVE-LOVE!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds perfect! love the lace, and little white lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lovely place, I went to see Les Mis yesterday and I loved it, I'm a pretty big fan of the stage show and the film was really great too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is amazing and I love this outfit!

    Just followed your blog, check out mine if you can x

    http://sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete